Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween 2008


We were released from the hospital on Friday October 31, 2008. So to say the least we still had to make sure everyone was dressed and ready for trick or treat. Billy and Chip went to a Halloween Party and then came back home to pass out candy. Lola, Finnley and I stayed home and passed out candy to all the neighborhood kids. Chip was a Jedi, Anniken Skywalker and Lola was a Duck. Both looked really cute, oh and Finnley was a Pumpkin. We were so tired and busy that night, but loved every second of it. Enjoy our Halloween pics at Shutterfly.

1 comment:

JakesHen said...

Beth and Billy, what a beautiful family you've become! I still remember when you left ODU for Alabama (I think) and Beth was due with William. I've thought about you often these past 6 years and am so glad to catch up. Give me a call when you can!