Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School for Lola and Chip!!!









Instead of going through and blogging all about their first day, which I think can be a little boring I wanted to post some of their sayings from that day that I found really funny or touching!

Chip: "Mom can you walk me into my classroom, I want people to know my Mom loves me."
Lola: "Will my teachers yell a lot, cause I don't think I can hear it today."
Chip: "My teacher has a scary and harsh name but she is really a hugger!" (her name is Ms. Skarr)
Lola: "I don't like the boys, but I do, well not really like the girls."
Chip: "Mom you would be proud, I made a best friend today, don't worry he is the smart quiet one that doesn't get into trouble."

And the last but I think the funniest: Lola said when I picked her up, "I like school but if I get sand in my panties one more time I'm not going anymore."

1 comment:

The W. D's said...

Hilarious! Lola cracks me up! I SOO can't wait to see what her teenage years are like :-)