Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How do you explain.......

Well, I think Billy and I got a taste of what explaining the bird and the bees is to Chip. Well kind of, last night our little buddy Leo (who is our newest puppy) decided he would mount one of the stuffed animals we had given him to sleep with and began... well in society terms, he began humping it. Well in past experiences for Chip and seeing other dogs do this he thought it was funny and said look daddy he is dancing. Well last night was not the issue with Chip and this particular experience. He sakes again what he was doing and i tried to play the dancing card again but Billy totally jacked it up by saying quote, "No, he is not dancing, he is humping". Really Billy, then he giggled and looked at me like I was going to save his rear-end. So I began, as quickly and without detail as possible. "Um, well honey, you know how you said we should get Leo a girl dog and they could have babies, well that is what they do to make babies." End of conversation, no more details. I did have to through in a little, "You cannot talk about or say or write the word hump at school or to friends at school or your teacher!!!!!" He looked at me, kind of confused I think, smiled, giggled and said yes ma'am. And that was it, end of topic.

I really think the whole birds and bees thing is really gonna suck for billy and I. Hopefully it does not come around again for another 13 years!!!!!!

1 comment:

The W. D's said...

13 years? Shoot...he'll probably be married, humping, and have kids of his own by then! HAHA.